- Our Contracting policy allows special contract awards to Nigerian/ community contractors as far as they posses the capability to carryout such contracts.
- Prompt payment of invoices of indigenous contractors
- Harmonizing the technological development of our local manpower and prospective contractors.
- Create opportunity for enhancing technological advancement and technical expertise in the local firms as to be able to compete against the available international firms for our Oil and Gas industry related project.
- Train young Nigerians to occupy key/strategic project areas and skill acquisition knowledge program.
The projected level of local content to be achieved and a breakdown of how this shall be achieved include: (a) 100% of jobs requiring special expertise such as NDT and CATHODIC PROTECTIONS are awarded to Nigerian contractors. (b) 95% of project materials shall be purchased locally in Nigeria while the remaining 5% materials may where necessary be sourced abroad’ (c) All local purchase orders LPOs are executed by Nigerian contractor and host communities. (d) 100% of personnel require for this projects shall be Nigerians